Tim was a manager with Coopers & Lybrand before building his own tax practice, Tim McCarthy, CPA. In 2000 Tim expanded his services to include retirement and financial planning. In order to play a more active role in his clients’ personal financial future, Tim affiliated himself with LPL Financial as his broker dealer and US Financial Advisors LLC, as his registered investment advisor. Tim holds the Series 7 and Series 24 with LPL Financial and the Series 66 with U.S. Financial Advisors. Tim has over thirty years of experience helping clients navigate their tax and financial planning.
Education and Registrations:
- Personal Financial Planning Specialist (PFS)
- Certified Public Accountant
- MSBA from University of Massachusetts
- FINRA Series 7 and 24 registrations held with LPL Financial
- FINRA Series 66 registration held with U.S. Financial Advisors
- Insurance Licensed with the State of Connecticut Insurance Department
- Member of the U.S. Wealth Management Board of Directors
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Avon Chamber of Commerce
Sue Davies is a Financial Planning Assistant at US Wealth Farmington Valley, managing client relations and documentation. Sue assists in the development and implementation of wealth management strategies and works closely with clients throughout the planning process.
Sue is Insurance licensed by the State of Connecticut Department of Insurance.
Sue holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from St. Michael's College.
Laura has been with U.S. Wealth Management since 2006. As the Account Service Manager, Laura delivers personalized care and tailored communications to clients. Laura recognizes that our clients’ time is valuable and strives to handle the administrative tasks of our business as efficiently and quickly as possible.
Laura is a graduate of the University of Michigan where she received her Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree (Go Blue!) She also attended the University of San Diego where she graduated with her Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance.